Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Say Uncle!

Prepare to be horrified...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Say Uncle!

First it was Seb, then it was Vox, and then even Retardo decided to try it. Yes, dear readers, it seems that people just can't get enough of using their blogs to take practically unprovoked shots at your innocent and very humble host of the Dark Window.

Well, there's a new gnat in town and it's our friend Brad from Uncle Horn Head. After winning a sucker bet (it was rigged) for a 6-pack of his favorite beer (Coors), he decided that he wanted to try to get a second round out of me. I decided to go easy on him (I mean have you seen his blog?) and agreed that I'll buy him another six Silver Bullets if my Raiders end their season before his Eagles (the way Kerry Collins is throwing, Golden, CO has already recorded the new sale in their ledgers). But somehow the self-proclaimed good Uncle, that tiresome Manchester man, wants more. He wants a tie-breaker in the event that we, well, tie.

If any of you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. If not, I'm going to suggest we decide the winner by which of us can convince Michelle Malkin to intern the other first.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?