Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Embrace The Dark Side

Prepare to be horrified...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Embrace The Dark Side

So my dear friend Scott W. called me this evening and berated me for not having a blog entry up on Wednesday. I tried to explain that Blogger was broken and that even big-time blogs like Jesus' General and Elementropy were unable to post entries.

"I don't care about that!" he shouted. "I'm a rock star!"

And so with those words still ringing in my ears, I would like to invite all of you living in or near the San Francisco Bay Area to come hang out with the Rock Star and me when his band, Drop Black Sky, performs this Tuesday night (September 14th) at the DNA Lounge in the City. He will once again be wearing the world's only Dark Window t-shirt to wow the crowd but we can mock him anyway.

Performing with Drop Black Sky is one of my all-time favorite bands, the legendary Black Tape For A Blue Girl. If you don't already know their dark and hauntingly beautiful music, then you're a loser and probably enjoy reading uncool blogs.

Anyway, I encourage all of you to eschew the Clear Channel garbage that's constantly assaulting our good senses and come out to support the underground music scene. This excellent show starts at 9:30 at The DNA Lounge in San Francisco. In a pathetic attempt to bring out the more ghoulish readers among you, I will buy the first person to show up the world's second Dark Window t-shirt or a drink - your choice (I'd recommend going with the drink).

So come hang out with your fellow Dark Window readers this Tuesday and enjoy the dark elegance emanating from the DNA Lounge.


Elysabeth, Black Tape for a Blue Girl

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?