Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Some New Introductions, A Belated Announcement, And A Long Overdue Discussion of Vox Day's Sexuality

Prepare to be horrified...

Friday, August 13, 2004

Some New Introductions, A Belated Announcement, And A Long Overdue Discussion of Vox Day's Sexuality

In case you haven't noticed, there have been a few changes to the "Go Here" section of this blog recently and I thought I'd take a few moments to point them out.

Our newest addition to the Dark Window is Happy Furry Puppy Story Time with Norbizness. Norbizness is a liberal and he hates freedom. He's also a fellow Kraftwerk Fanatik. That's pretty much all you need to know.

Our second newcomer is No More Mister Nice Blog. No More Mister Nice Blog is the home of Steve M. (no known relation to me), one of the better writers in the blogosphere.

The next one's not a new blog but a change to an existing one. Most of my readers seem not to have realized that the Undercover Frenchman hanging out here is, in fact, World Net Daily's own Vox Day. I figure Vox deserves full credit for being, well, Vox, and have changed the name of his link accordingly. (Please don't unbookmark me, Liz!) Anybody who has visited our Undercover Frenchman's website lately knows that he's been saying some pretty strange things. Not only did he publicly call me "sexiful" but he's also been spending an inordinate amount of time talking about how he wouldn't stop me from wearing Victoria's Secret lingerie. Will he soon be pulling a James McGreevey and resigning his post at World Net Daily? Only time will tell but good money says yes.

And finally, there's a blog over in my "Go Here" section that I haven't discussed nearly enough so I thought I'd give a special mention to Public Domain Progress. When you visit, you'll meet Michael Miller, a guy who manages to post reams of useful information at a nearly superhuman pace.

So please stop by these (mostly) fine blogs and say hello.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?