Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Rush Limbaugh Scores!

Prepare to be horrified...

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Rush Limbaugh Scores!

Everybody's favorite hunk of man-flesh gave us a somewhat startling revelation during his radio show yesterday.

"Have you seen any liberals that look like they have any joy in their lives? They look miserable. They sound miserable. They look like there's no love in their lives, conjugal or otherwise. I would hate to be these people."

He-ey! Sounds like somebody's getting a little bit of out-of-wedlock action! I wonder who the lucky recipient is.

I know, I know. Some of you think Rush is really a secret Mary. Not me. No, I have my money on this special gal.

Things must be going splendidly, too, at the Limbaugh compound because Rush takes a moment to share some relationship wisdom.

"Have you seen Maureen Dowd lately? Talk about somebody that appears joyless. It's a shame. I feel bad for her. She's miserable. I don't understand it. Must be a guy. Isn't it always a guy when a woman is unhappy?"

Maybe somebody should ask Marta?


Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Stallion

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?