Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Mysterious Technical Difficulties

Prepare to be horrified...

Monday, August 02, 2004

Mysterious Technical Difficulties

As you may have noticed, Seb's Sadly, No! website (where I'm currently guest-blogging) is experiencing some major technical difficulties and, for the moment at least, nobody can access it.

Not surprisingly, my treasonous liberal readers have lived up to their reputations by becoming rabid Blame-Pete-Firsters (now I finally understand how our poor misunderstood President feels).

Anyway, I've been in contact with Seb and we're currently working on a solution. Well, actually I sent him a text message and he responded with a lengthy, profanity-filled tirade about my incompetence and how I'd never blog again and...yeah, in other words, we're working on it.

In the meantime, feel free to check out some of the fine blogs listed over to your right (except for Seb's, of course) or, if you're really hard up, read some of the entries here at the Dark Window.

I apologize for the inconvenience. And for the record, I'm blaming Amber Pawlik for all this. I figure she must have damaged Seb's server when she was hopping around his house the other night.

Update: Seb's site is now working again so please come on over and read about a NewsMax reader who was ashamed of his wife!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?