Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: A National Dark Window Holiday (14 Juillet)

Prepare to be horrified...

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

A National Dark Window Holiday (14 Juillet)

Like any good liberal, I will not be blogging today in order to honor France. Okay, I'm actually just tired and want to go to sleep but saying I'm honoring France should have the added benefit of riling up the Voxettes.

Fortunately, in honor of the day, L'Elysée decided to give me an official reprieve from my blogging duties. At least that's how I interpreted the following story:

La grâce présidentielle du 14 Juillet s'annonce plus généreuse qu'en 2003

Well, since I didn't even have a blog in 2003, I'll have to agree! Thanks for the pardon, Jacques! Drop by later when Jamie R. will join me in singing la Marseillaise.

Vive la France! Vive la Fenêtre Obscure!

Happy Bastille Day, everybody!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?