Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: Kind Of Like When Joan Rivers Filled In For Johnny Carson

Prepare to be horrified...

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Kind Of Like When Joan Rivers Filled In For Johnny Carson

Well, it's summer and that means just one thing: wealthy bloggers like Seb No will be going on exotic vacations. Because of my friend's little trip (and because I can't afford an exotic vacation myself), I'm going to be guest-blogging over at Sadly, No! for the next ten days.

Don't worry, I'll still be blogging here as well. Of course this double effort may very well kill me. It may very well make you want to kill me too.

But just in case you're a lunatic who actually likes what you read here, you'll be able to find twice my usual number of predictably-inane jokes (both here and there) starting tomorrow. For today's blog entries, I simply direct you over to Seb's blog where I've written about Joseph Farah and his strange refusal to wear pants.

As always, thanks for stopping by. Hopefully we'll manage to have a bit of fun over the next couple of weeks.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?