Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com The Dark Window: The Dark Window Unfairly Maligned

Prepare to be horrified...

Saturday, June 12, 2004

The Dark Window Unfairly Maligned

So my dear friend Gerry decided it would be cute to make fun of me on the internet. He thought it would be even cuter to do it in an eBay auction. He thought it would be cuter still to pay to have the auction featured on the eBay home page so everybody would see it.

Not only did he steal my monkey for his website, but he also felt the need to mock my writing style in his "auction". And to top it all off, he tries to portray me as some ridiculous young William Bennett clone.

For the record, I have never even heard of Fast Suzie and besides, if you've seen her, you'd know that I never would have gone into her establishment in the first place.

All I can say is: "Mr. Porter, this means war."

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?